You have no items to compare.
Rassler Water Shoe
Astral Rassler Water Shoe - Men's : When you go pro you got to have the best. With the Rassler you can expect the best performance from the boot that's trusted by Astal's pro kayaking team. It's lightweight construction and durability are its strong points. But let's not forget its quick drying qualities and its exceptional grip on the slipperiest of surfaces.
- Ankle Support : Mid-cut for ankle support and protection in scree fields. Semi-rigid heel cup for foot stability
- Super Grip Soles : Made with Astral's stickiest G Rubber compound. The sole geometry strikes the fine balance between friction and traction.
- Drain/Dry : Holes at midsole draining water while Neoprene-free uppers dry fast.
- Protection : TPU reinforcements at toe and heel
- Water Ready : Every component, from the thread to the laces are critically evaluated and chosen for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, shed water, and not accumulate funk.
- Upper : 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon with welded reinforements at heel and toe
- Midsole : 53C closed cell EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot
- Weight/shoe : 250g (8.82 oz)