You have no items to compare.
1125 Snowshoe - Closeout
Built on the proven technology and value of the Atlas 6061 aluminum V-frame, durable stainless steel All-Trac™ toe crampon and flexible Nytex decking, the 11 Series men's snowshoes have the added security of our Advanced Aft Traction and a climbing bar to ease strain on calf muscles. The Wrapp™ Plus bindings are molded with supportive arches that cradle the inside of your feet, and the urethane heel strap adjusts easily with the SureClick™ buckle to explore deeper terrain in comfort.
- 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and super durable.
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) uses offset webbing straps to create a springy platform beneath the foot that absorbs impact and allows natural side-to-side foot flex
- Wrapp™ Plus bindings specially molded around men's and women's lasts, with supportive arches that cradle the inside of your feet, and the urethane heel strap adjusts easily with the SureClick™ buckle.
- Nytek™ flexible decks are forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Stainless-steel instep crampons with shovel-like front prongs and sharp end points bite into the iciest slopes
- Stainless-steel heel cleats and side traction rails increase traction while traversing and descending for sure footing on mountainous terrain
- Heel lift bars on the Atlas 11 series snowshoes relieve calf muscle fatigue while ascending steep slopes; bar stores flat when disengaged
- Recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear