You have no items to compare.
Elektra 1023 Snowshoes
When the terrain gets more demanding, the women's Elektra 10 Series snowshoes deliver with a climbing bar to ease calf strain and SLS for classic Atlas maneuverability and articulation.
- Women-specific, V-shaped frames are made from sturdy 6061 aluminum and are designed to facilitate a woman's natural stride
- Nose and tail shapes are optimized to provide a balanced platform for stable footing and to facilitate an easy, natural stride
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) uses offset webbing straps to create a springy platform beneath your feet that absorbs impact and allows natural side-to-side foot flex
- Heel-lift bar provides relief for tired calf muscles on steep ascents while matching slope angle for better traction
- Wrapp™ Swift bindings cradle your feet with easy-to-cinch straps, warm EVA padding and a technical, comfortable fit
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Steel instep crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel cleats provide superior downhill traction and parallel side rails secure grip during traverses
- The recommended load specification for Atlas Elektra 1023 snowshoes includes weight of hiker with gear
Deck Material: Nytex nylon
Frame Material: 6061 aluminum
Crampon Material: Tempered steel
Snowshoe Weight: 80 - 160+ pounds
Heel Risers: Yes
Dimensions: 8.25 x 23 inches
Optimal Load: 4 lbs. 3 oz.
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty