You have no items to compare.
Fitness 22 Snowshoes 2017
The Atlas Fitness snowshoe accomplishes optimal range of motion without compromising a secure fit. Its Wrapp™ Cruise binding is lightweight and utilizes an adjustable, independent tongue design to improve ease of entry as well as comfort on the go. Atlas' lightweight, unisex Speed V-Frame™ won’t weigh you down while you cruise flat terrain, and the Fitness’s Twin-Trac™ toe crampon will keep you on your feet in tougher and icier snow.
- Speed V-Frame: Made of durable & lightweight aluminum, Atlas Speed V-Frame shapes are designed to prevent frame clipping at full sprint while still providing maximum floatation with the signature Atlas V-Frame tracking straight in deep snow.
- Light-Ride Suspension: Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Heel Cleat: Atlas' first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending and traversing varied terrain.
- Wrapp Cruise Binding: The Wrapp Cruise binding features a lightweight design and an adjustable, independent tongue for optimal comfort and ease-of-entry.
- Twin-Trac Toe Crampon: Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
Deck Material: Nytex (Nylon, PVC)
Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum
Crampon Material: Tempered Steel
Snowshoe Weight: 2.79 lbs (1.27 kg)
Length: 7 x 22 inches
Surface Area: 136 sq in (877 sq cm)
Optimal Load: 75-190 lbs (34-86 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime