You have no items to compare.
Elektra 923 Snowshoes
Stroll through wintry snowscapes with these Atlas Elektra 923 snowshoes, which boast a women-specific design and great traction for use across rolling terrain.
- Frames are crafted from 6061 aluminum creating a high strength to weight ratio.
- Designed for the female stride, an optimized overall shape creates a safe, comfortable, and easy way to walk on snow.
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension provideshigh amounts of rotation forward than previous Atlas designs, freeing up the stride and reducing the amount of tail flip
- The result of the design is that freedom of movement is increased, the toe crampon can bite into snow better and the foot is allowed a more natural rotation
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Wrapp™ bindings use a single-pull, continuous webbing design that tightens snugly with a light tug; bindings also cradle feet and arches for a secure, comfortable fit
- Steel toe crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel crampons increase traction while traversing and descending
- Recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Deck Material: Nytex Nylon
Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum
Crampon Material: Steel
Snowshoe Weight: 3 lbs 13 oz
Heel Risers: na
Dimensions: 8.5 x 23 inches
Optimal Load: 80 - 160 lbs