You have no items to compare.
Automatic 117 Skis - Men's 2016
The Atomic Automatic 117 is the original and fattest ski in the Automatic series. The Automatic has gone on to win numerous hearts, minds and awards on the scene. Featuring a 117mm waist, Titanium Sprocket Power Boosters and Powder Rocker profile, it’s stiff enough for aggressive skiing on deep storm days or shredding Big Mountain spines. It also delivers on harder snow thanks to the camber underfoot. And a Light Woodcore optimizes the ski’s weight without sacrificing shock absorption or stability, making them awesome Freeride Touring skis, too: great for reaching those best spots – both boot packing and skinning.
- Rocker Type: Powder Rocker – 30% Gradual tip rocker / 55% Camber / 15% Mild tail rocker
- Core: Light Woodcore – A lightweight laminated poplar core that doesn't scrimp on power or stability.
- Laminates: Titanium Sprocket Power Boosters – Ti inserts laid on to the ski core ahead and behind the binding area to maximize stability and increase dampness.
- Sidewalls: Step Down Sidewall – Sidewall underfoot and cap at either end of the ski for the best balance of edgehold, swing weight and durability.
- Base: Atomic Base – 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
Dimensions: Tip Width (139.5mm), Waist Width (117mm), Tail Width (128.5mm) @179cm
Turn Radius: 18m
Core: Poplar Core
Base: 7000-Series Sintered Bases
Tail: Partial Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 2131g Individually