You have no items to compare.
Bent Chetler Skis - Men's 2016
The Atomic Bent Chetler ski is a pillow-bashing, powder-slashing legend. With Chris’s input, it’s a ski that not only floats better in deep snow but allows you to expand on the possibilities in powder. Blending an ABS sidewall construction with a revolutionary horizontal rocker, HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for better tracking through chop and crud, and less tip deflection. Its Powder Rocker profile combines the perfect amount of tip and tail turn-up, while the camber under foot delivers epic performance through turns and nose butters. With Carbon Sprocket Power Boosters laid onto the Light Woodcore for rocker stability, a Step Down Sidewall 2.0 for durability and a 120mm waist for limitless floatation, the Bent Chetler is the ultimate playful tool for your powder missions.
- Rocker Type: Powder Rocker – 25% Gradual tip rocker / 65% Camber / 10% Mild tail rocker
- Core: Light Woodcore – A lightweight laminated poplar core that doesn't scrimp on power or stability.
- Laminates: Carbon Sprocket Power Boosters – Strips of carbon laid in a slight diagonal extending from the binding area enhance pop and power.
- Sidewalls: Step Down Sidewall – Sidewall underfoot and cap at either end of the ski for the best balance of edgehold, swing weight and durability.
- Base: Atomic Base – 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
Dimensions: Tip Width (142mm), Waist Width (120mm), Tail Width (134mm) @178cm
Turn Radius: 17.5m
Core: Poplar Core
Base: 7000-Series Sintered Bases
Tail: Full Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 2190g Individually @178cm