You have no items to compare.
Hawx Magna 90 Ski Boots - Women's 2016
The women's version of the Hawx Magna is specifically tailored to the anatomy of female skiers with women-specific liners, wider, more fluted calf areas and shorter cuff heights to accommodate female calf shapes for a better fit. This boot is for recreational skiers who want the legendary Hawx feel and performance in a wider 102mm fit. Weighing around 2kg (more than 10% lighter than its main competitors) it comes with an easy step-in zone made of a soft insert over the instep area.Memory Fit's fully personalized shell, cuff and liner provide amazing first fit. Easily adjust your forward lean (13°-15°-17) and flex (by 10 flex points) with Power Shift. The liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- 102mm Last: Wider 102 mm forefoot width with taller than average instep height.
- Memory Fit: The shell, cuff and liner of Memory Fit boots can be heat molded for a completely custom fit. The molding process is simple and permanent, and can add up to 6 mm of forefoot width and 10 mm of ankle width.
- Flex: 90 – A medium-stiff 110 flex for advanced skiers.
- Memolink: Memolink is a special plastic additive that enhances the moldability and elasticity of Atomic Memory Fit boots.
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation: The use of very thin insulating fibers allows Thinsulate™ to trap more warm air with a thinner layer, even in extremely cold conditions.
- Stance: Forward lean can be adjusted to 13˚, 15˚ or 17˚ by moving the power control up or down.
- Liner: Atomic Silver Liner – Super comfortable liner with Dynashape foam around the ankle area.
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 102mm
Buckles: 4 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
Liner: Atomic Silver Liner – Super comfortable liner with Dynashape foam around the ankle area.
Binding Compatibility: Alpine