You have no items to compare.
35cm Snow / Wood Saw
Wood or ice…this snow saw can handle it
It is the ideal length for isolating snow columns for stability tests and comes equipped with a protective sheath to prevent it from ripping or scratching up your gear.
BCA designed it’s snow study tools in conjunction with North America’s most experienced avalanche educators. BCA snow study tools allow you to gather all of the data you need, without breaking the bank.
- Cuts through ice and wood
- Metrics: Laser-etched centimeter markings
- Weight: 7.8 ounces / 220 g
- Snow Blade Length: 13.8in / 35 cm
- Total Saw Length: 20.5in / 52 cm
- Protective sheath included