You have no items to compare.
Float 22 - 2015
Preventing or minimizing burial depth is the key to reducing avalanche fatalities. That’s because the majority of time in an avalanche rescue is spent on excavating the victim. An airbag is designed to keep you at or near the surface, minimizing excavation time. BCA's Float avalanche airbags are the first airbags that are both affordable and easily reusable. A wide network of BCA-authorized refill centers provide unmatched service to Float purchasers. A small 2,700-psi (186 bar) compressed-air cylinder, single-chamber 150-liter airbag, and super efficient venturi system make the Float systems easy to refill, light and affordable.
- Volume: 1340 cubic inches / 22 liter
- Pack Weight: 4.4 pounds / 2000 grams (not including cylinder)
- Cylinder Weight: 1.4 pounds / 650 grams (full)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Bag Height: 19 inches
- Bag Width: 10 inche
- Bag Depth: 5 inches
- Colors: Black, Blue and Orange
- Materials: 330 double rip stop nylon and 840 ballistic nylon.
- 22 liters / 1343 cubic inches
- 5.8 pounds / 2624 grams (including cylinder)
- 150-liter airbag
- 3 Year Warranty
- 17-22 inch / 43.18 cm - 55.88 cm torso length
- Highlights: Designated shovel/probe pocket, helmet and diagonal ski carry system, padded waist belt pockets, and optional snowboard attachment (sold as accessory)