You have no items to compare.
Fly Creek UL 3 Tent
The Big AgnesFly Creek UL 3 tent is built and designed to be a light weight alternative to the average bivy sack. Available in solo and multi-occupancy options, these tents are ideal for lightweight devotees who want a freestanding structure, but aren't willing to commit a ton of space in their pack. They are efficient, fast and adventurous, just like you.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Seven interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits both Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft and Wall Gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
Trail Weight: 3lbs
Packed Weight: 3lb 8oz
Footprint Weight: 6.5oz
Packed Size: 5.5" x 19"
Floor Area: 39sq ft
Vestibule Area: 12.5sq ft
Head Height: 35-42"