You have no items to compare.
Rackham 12' SUP - Native 2015
BOTE has once again redefined the stand-up paddle board. Combining their best selling 12' HD with the advanced features of their 14' Ahab, the 12' Rackham is the most versatile paddle board Bote have ever offered. Featuring displacement hull technology, the Rackham paddles effortlessly. The recessed standing platform and thick bow keep the paddler and gear high and dry...And speaking of gear, the Rackham sports a capacity of near 400 pounds. Stow your paddle in the Paddle Sheath®, your fishing rods and tackle in the Tackle Rac®, and stake out via two thru holes–One of which is Power Pole® Micro compatible. Just as Captain Jack Rackham defined the pirate with his "Joly Roger" flag, the BOTE Rackham will define the waterman's SUP for years to come.
- PADDLE SHEATH: Located in the bow of the board, the Paddle Sheath™ allows the paddler to insert the blade end of the paddle into the slot, freeing up the hands for other activities.
- FRONT & REAR BUNGEE: Adjustable bungee straps allow quick and easy storage of extra gear.
- THRU-HOLES: Thru-holes are openings from the deck through to the bottom of the board. By utilizing a “stake” into the mud or sand, your board can stay anchored in place.
- STASHPOD: Watertight storage, an integrated bottle opener and a place for your favorite beverage; the Stashpod is the ultimate lifestyle addition.
- MULTI-TEXTURE DECK PAD: The “B” - logo texture is heat embossed onto the surface of the foam, not only providing incredible grip and comfort, but eliminating water absorption, making the board lighter and faster than traditional deck pads.
- CONNEXSUP: A universal mount that functions as an interface between the deck of a BOTE board and an ever expanding number of mountable accessories.
- GRAB HANDLE: Completely redesigned to be the most comfortable grab handle found on any paddle board. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- TRAVELINK: Integrated latch-points that allow the board to be carried with ease using the Travelink™ Sling.
- COOLER TIE DOWNS: Newly redesigned Cooler Tie Downs, featuring swivel action which allows the strap angle to adjust for optimum pressure distribution.
Core: EPS Foam Core
Weight: ~ 41 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: 30 + 90 Day Limited