Full Charge Bookkeeper
Next Adventure is looking for a Full Charge bookkeeper to join our team. Applicants must have at least 5 years experience using QuickBooks. Must have clear knowledge and experience with GAAP. Top candidates will be self starters, growth oriented and excellent communicators. Any and all experience with Retail Pro or other POS systems and retail business is a huge plus.
We are looking for the right person that wants to grow with the company!
We offer a comfortable, casual work environment with a fun and dynamic staff. We also offer Health insurance, vacation and employee discounts after 90 days
This position reports directly to the owners of the company. It is a salaried, 40 hour per week position. Starting salary will be based on experience with growth opportunity after a 90 day evaluation. Excellent performance will be recognized.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years QuickBooks experience
- Must have understanding of financial statements and financial reporting
- Strong with cash flow management tools
- Responsibilityies include bookkeeping functions for small business clients
- Great communication skills with staff at all levels in the company
- Must be a self-started able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Able to respect clients, vendor, and employee privacy
- Organized and analytical
- Experience working with multiple subsidiary companies
- Strong experience with AP and AR and GL functions
- Problem solving skills
Cover letters should be brief, while providing us with an impression of your professional writing style and perhaps why you love accounting. Submit all resumes and cover letters to Rachel@nextadventure.net.