If you love powder, treat yourself and your family to 3 days of epic powder skiing with Next Adventure and Big Red Cats.
Located just outside of Rossland BC in the heart of the legendary Canadian Rockies Big Red Cats accesses 8 mountains and 19,000 acres of ski terrain for all powder lovers of all experience levels. If you've always wanted to experience the freedom of untracked powder or if you are a longtime shredder this is your trip. From intermediate to expert Big Red Cats has something for everyone, and with three full cats we will be able to group skill levels together so everyone can challenge themselves.
For more information, email us with your questions or call Dave at 971-645-4755
- Travel from Portland on March 5th, 2014
- Ski/board on March 6th, 7th, & 8th.
- Return to Portland the night of the 8th after skiing
- 3 days of skiing or boarding (an unimaginable amount of endless POW)
- 3 nights accommodations at Red Mountain
- Transportation from Portland and return
- Beverages and meals during transport
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Full ski or board tune-up prior to trip
- A terrific goody bag
- All fees and taxes
- Shot skis (Ullr!, Ullr!, Ullr!)
- More fun than you've ever had (we're not exaggerating!)
- Phil (at your service)
- Chuck (the legend)
A deposit of $500 will hold your spot. Final payment is due Jan 1st, 2014. Total cost............$1575 usd
Price includes all taxes, permits and fees. NO hidden charges. Lodging will be double occupancy.
When the trip sells out, you will be able to register for the waiting list with a fully refundable $100 deposit.
Call Dave at 971-645-4755 or email us for more details.
Once you are registered, we will contact you within 48 hours to gather more information.
Cancelation Policy: You will receive a full refund if you cancel prior to Jan 1, 2014. You will forfeit your $500 deposit if you cancel after Jan 1st, but before Feb 1st. No refunds will be offered after Feb 1st. If we are able to fill your spot from the waiting list, you will receive a full refund. This usually isn't a problem until the last few weeks leading up to the trip. If we are unable to ski due to conditions, you will receive a voucher from Big Red Cats that is good for 2 years.