You have no items to compare.
Century 102 Skis - Women's 2016
The Atomic Century 102 is an easy-going powder ski that’s versatile enough to deliver top performance on hard pack. It looks amazing and feels even better. With a Light Woodcore and Powder Rocker in tip and tail for awesome floatation, the Century 102 is a great lightweight powder piece. It’s also seriously versatile – the Step Down Sidewall 2.0, pronounced camber underfoot, and a wide 102mm waist mean it handles the groomers no problem. Add Tracker bindings and MultiFit Powder Rocker Skins and you’ve got a superb Freeride Touring ski.
- Rocker Type: Powder Rocker – 20% Gradual tip rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Mild tail rocker
- Core: Light Woodcore – A lightweight laminated poplar core that doesn't scrimp on power or stability.
- Laminates: Atomic Topsheets – Lightweight and highly resistant (made from 50% rapeseed oil).
- Sidewalls: Stepdown Sidewall 2.0 – The best of both worlds - sidewall underfoot for grip, cap at tip and tail for durability and smoothness.
- Base: Atomic Base – 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
Dimensions: Tip Width (128mm), Waist Width (102mm), Tail Width (119mm) @156cm
Turn Radius: 14m
Core: Poplar Core
Base: 7000-Series Sintered Bases
Tail: Partial Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1600g Individually @156cm