You are hereHome ›
Recycle Your Used Gear
Don't know what to do with your lightly used, well-loved gear? Next Adventure can offer you store credit for your quality used outdoor equipment. We are always looking for quality technical gear that is clean and funtional.
Here is a basic list of what we are currently buying:
- Outdoor footwear - Everything must be clean and complete with insoles and laces.
- Camping- Most shapes & sizes of tents and backpacks are welcome. Tents must be clean and functional. All zippers must be working.
- Apparel- Technical garments only! (no Old Navy, Gap, ect.) All apparel must be clean and fully functional. Carharts are encouraged.
- Kayaks- We will take most sizes and shapes. All watercraft must be fully functional and hole free.
- Paddling gear- Must be clean, fully functional, and free of holes. This category covers everything from paddles & dry tops to wet suits & dry bags
- Ski gear- No rear entry boots and all downhill skis must be shaped. No straight skis. XC skis must have a currently manufactured binding system. Downhill skis must be free of major damage and have a current manufacturer indemnified binding.
- Snowboard gear- No step-in bindings or boots. Boards must be in relatively good condition, and are free of major damage. Boots must have laces and insoles
- Climbing gear- We only buy shoes, chalk bags, crash pads, axes, and other non safety rated equipment
- Disc golf- Most disc golf gear is accepted with the exception of really warped or damaged discs.
- Cycling gear- Bike shoes must have a current interface. We will not buy bike components of any kind.
Team Sports Equipment- We selectively buy and sell some team sports items.
*Please bring a valid photo ID. Certain Items will require a 15 day waiting period before payment can be made according to the Portland secondhand dealer ordinance.
*If you have a piece of "classic" gear and feel that we might want to add it to our collection, bring it by.