You have no items to compare.
Eleanor 24 Sleeping Bag - Women's
Stuffed with 700-fill DriDown™ insulation, the women's Sierra Designs Eleanor 24 sleeping bag will keep you toasty on cold-weather camping trips.
- Down is widely considered the best insulation available, but when wet it quickly loses loft and the ability to keep you warm; DriDown is treated to resist moisture
- Proprietary process treats each individual goose down plume with a molecular-level polymer so the down stays dry longer, lofts better and dries faster than untreated down
- DriDown insulation stays dry 10 times longer, retains 170% more loft when exposed to moisture and dries 33% faster than untreated down
- Women-specific bags are cut to match a woman's shape, and provide extra insulation and warmth in the hood and feet areas
- Lightweight yet durable 30-denier micro-ripstop polyester shell and comfortable, moisture-wicking polyester lining warm up fast
- Baffle construction keeps down from migrating, eliminating cold spots
- Full-length 2-way, double sliding zipper allows easy venting; locking slider is backed by wide, antisnag binding tape
- Snag-free zipper tracks prevent the dreaded stuck zipper by creating a barrier between the lining and the zipper track
- Fully insulated draft tube backing the zipper keeps body heat in and cold air out
- Ergonomic, nonrestrictive hood cradles your head in warmth; hood features differentiated drawcords that make fit adjustments easy, even in the dark
- Roomy, ergonomically shaped footbox enhances comfort and warmth of feet
- Sierra Designs Eleanor 24 comes with stuff sack and storage bag
- European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags
- Shell: Ripstop polyester
- Lining: Polyester
Insulation: 700-fill goose down
Stuff Sack Size: 9 x 14 inches
Stuff Sack: Yes
European Norm Comfort Rating: 24
Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.