You have no items to compare.
Charger Snow Goggle 2017
Classic styling with an organic silhouette, the Charger creates the perfect compliment to the stern, vintage lines of the EGV. For the powder chasing soul in all of us, welcome the Charger.
Brose Lens Option:
Conditions change on the mountain, quickly, and if you can’t see through those changes then you won’t be enjoying your day on the hill. That’s where the Brose lens comes in.
A combination of Electric's two best performing base tints, bronze and rose, the Brose lens is the best all around lens tint for any light condition by raising contrast and increasing depth perception.
The Brose lenses have a VLT ranging from 4-23% depending on what chrome color your lens has.
What that all means is that Electric's Brose lenses will work great in a variety of light conditions, meaning you’ll never have to guess if you’ve got the right goggles on for the right day.
- VLT is the amount of visual light that is transmitted through the lens. A lower VLT percentage allows less light to pass through the lens (darker lenses). A higher VLT percentage allows more light to pass through the lens (lighter lenses). VLT percentages are grouped into 5 categories ranging from bright sunny skies (CAT 4) to night riding (CAT 0.)
Ergonomic frame design:
- Electric’s simplistic approach to goggle design puts functionality first. Proprietary construction techniques and quality materials complement Electric's design strategy.
Dual Cylindrical Thermo Formed Lens:
- Traditional lens construction allows for a lightweight, low profile lens requiring no injection molding. Curved horizontally while remaining flat vertically, the thermoformed cylindrical lens offers classic design elements with enhanced fit and comfort characteristics.
100% UV protection:
- Electric has set the standard in premium goggle optics. Their lenses are produced using the finest raw materials and manufacturing techniques. Electric lenses offer 100% UVA / UVB protection, and include anti-scratch hard coating on the exterior along with anti-fog coatings on the interior.
Anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating:
- All Electric goggle lenses are treated with a hydrophobic Anti-Fog coating. This absorbs moisture before fog can form on your inner lens. They treat their oversized googles with Super Anti-Fog coating for optimum performance.
- Hard coating is applied to the outer lens in order to create a proper seal against the elements and provides a protective barrier to prevent scratching.
- Mold injected thermoplastic urethane frame
- Custom molded frame logo
- 40mm strap with adjusters
- Wide peripheral vision
- Contoured triple layer face foam
Helmet Compatible Frame
Microfiber Goggle Bag Included