You have no items to compare.
Candide Thovex 3.0 Skis - 2016
The Multi award winning CT 3.0 features 108mm waist, increased sidecut, slight camber, and a new smoother rocker profile. All of which combine to make a ski that handles intuitively on piste, holding an edge well and transitioning turn to turn with ease. However it is when you exploit the width and rocker profile of this ski in deep snow that it comes into its own. The extremely lightweight balsa core ensures that you can swing these skis around any terrain easily and that they float naturally.
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker – 10 mm rocker in the tip / 2 mm camber underfoot / 5 mm rocker in the tail
- Flex Rating : 3.5/5 (1 soft - 5 Stiff)
- Balsa D250 Core – Balsa is an exceptionally light hardwood. Laminated vertically together divided by strips of woven flax (aka linseed), to provide additional torsional and compression strength. New D250 series cores for 15/16 are even stronger than 14/15.
- Phenol Binding Plates – Phenol is a hard plastic material that secures the binding screws. The one-piece design fits most touring bindings with center screws.
- Triaxial Fibreglass – Fibreglass is used in two different formats to aid the compressional strength of the core and ensure long-lasting pop.
- Sandwich Construction – Used on most Faction skis. A traditional manufacturing method that provides strength, durability, good grip and edge hold. Rubber is used to dampen vibration and bond the base layers to the core.
- Die-Cut PTEX 4000 – Used on most Faction skis. Sintered PTEX 4000 base material is more porous and holds wax better than PTEX 2000.
- 1.8 mm Edges – Used on 99% of Faction's skis, the 1.8 mm hardened steel edges are strong and dependable.
- Matte ICP8210 Topsheet – Matte ICP8210 topsheets require no lacquering saving around 100 gm/pair, and reduces the use of not-quite-environmentally friendly lacquer. It also shows through the natural structure of the underlying laminate layers.
Lengths: 176 cm, 182 cm, 186 cm, 192 cm, 204 cm
Dimensions: 136 / 106 / 131 mm
Turn Radius: [176cm] 18 m, [182cm] 20 m, [186cm] 22 m, [192cm] 26 m, [204cm] 30 m
Profile: rockered tip & tail, camber underfoot
Core: balsa, flax fibers
Base: P-Tex 4000 sintered
Claimed weight: [pair, 182cm] 8 lb 2 oz
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years