You have no items to compare.
BCX 6 Backcountry Boots - NNN-BC
The Fischer BCX 6 brings the warmth of Thinsulate and the comfort of an anatomically formed plastic heel cup to your longest backcountry tour. Fischer's flex cuff allows for more side hold with great freedom of movement from to back. Entry loops and a wide opening help you slip the BCX 6 on even when it's dark.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one.
- Heel Fit Strap: Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Gaiter Ring: fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and added warmth.
- Thinsulate: Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Natural upper material made of real leather which has been treated a number of times. Follow enclosed care instructions.
- NNN BC Sole: Optimum support in difficult terrain. Reliable walking thanks to non-slip profile.
Binding Compatibility: NNN BC
Recommended Use: Backcountry skiing