You have no items to compare.
130mm Alpinist HT Climbing Skins
Some people just want to go up! Whether it's you, or the guy setting the agressive track in front, you'll be loving the extra traction. This High Traction version of G3's flagship Alpinist fabric offers exceptional traction for those days when you're faced with a more aggressive ascent or tricky, hard pack surfaces. G3's High Traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions.
Perfect for slackcountry mercenaries, skiers seeking out aggressive ascents, and new users.
- Innovative Laminated Tip Connector: With new low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection.
- Tail Connector: With 16cm of length adjustment range, and new 'pop up' feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
All G3 Alpinist skins come with a G3 Trim Tool, G3 Skin Savers, and G3's new Skin Wallet
Ski Length Guide
Short: 153 - 169 cm
Medium: 168 - 184 cm
Long: 183 - 199 cm