You have no items to compare.
Via Aluminum Backcountry Pole
G3's toughest adjustable ski touring pole, the Via is a true work horse that's ready for the many season's of backcountry adventures you’ve got lined up. It boasts the same reliable and effective features as the via Carbon, but with a lightweight and durable 7075 Aluminum upper and lower shaft.
- Grip It & Rip It - Ergonomic dual density plastic grip shaped for comfort & precision.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
Long - 21364971 (115-145 cm)
Short - 21364973 (95-125 cm)