You have no items to compare.
Gateway PBTX Snowboard 2016 - Women's
It's a gateway board for those looking to take their skills to the next level. Hit the rope tow, the resort, or streets in freestyle fasion with the Gateway. On the easy riding jib friendly Gateway it doesn't matter what you are hitting, you'll be looking damn good while doing it.
Gnu has partnered with Gateway Parks, a group of core riders dedicated to opening affordable and accessible snowboard parks within city parks across North America. Gateway Parks currently operates a few snowboard parks in North America and has plans to open more in up coming winters.
Your purchase of a Gnu Gateway™ board gets you a free Weekday Warrior pass at any Gateway resort and a portion of the proceeds go directly to helping build the program at future parks nationwide.
- Deeper Heel Side Cut for more Aggresive Turning
- BTX Easy/Jibby Rocker : Rocker between your feet combined with flat to mild cambers out to the contact. Easy riding and turning, great jibbing and epic float in pow
- Magne-Traction edges : Serrated edges on your board give great edge hold all over the mountain especially on hard pack and ice!
- Twin Shape
- Aspen and polonia wood core
- Sintered base
- UHMW Sidewalls : Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior sidewalls made from soy-based elastomer are laminated to five internal wood layers for totally bombproof sidewalls
- Made in USA
Profile: PBTX (flat/mild camber extending to tip & tail, rocker between feet)
Effective Edge: [141cm] 1060 mm, [143cm] 1080 mm, [146cm] 1110 mm, [149cm] 1140 mm
Waist Width: [141cm] 237 mm, [143cm] 241 mm, [146cm] 242 mm, [149cm] 243 mm
Sidecut Radius: [141cm] 7.8 m, [143cm] 7.9 m, [146cm] 8 m, [149cm] 8.1 m
Stance width: [141cm] 18 - 23.5 in, [143cm] 19.2 - 24 in, [146cm] 19.2 - 24 in, [149cm] 19.2 - 24 in
Stance Setback: 0
Mount: 4x4 inserts
Core: Aspen/Polonia/Columbia Gold
Recommended Rider Weight: [141cm] 60 - 130 lbs, [143cm] 80 - 160 lbs, [146cm] 80 - 160 lbs, [149cm] 90 - 180 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year