You have no items to compare.
The Day Snowboard - 2017
Built with the deep and steeps in mind THE DAY is an unstoppable powder hound. With a long floaty nose, short pintail and set back camber the board has the build to blast through powder and plenty of pop for big mountain trickery. It also has the benefit of being ‘Split Ready’, with a central bamboo stringer that when cut creates two sidewalls to protect the core from water.
- Split Ready - Our Split Ready construction features a single bamboo stringer down the centre of the board that cuts in to two sidewalls that protect the board’s core.
- Hover Board Architecture - Hover Board Architecture is the marriage of Head’s lightweight, strong Poplar core and Bamboo stringers that add pop and strength.
- Long Directional - Long Directional is designed specifically for ridability in the backcountry, providing stability, speed and lift; it can also be comfortably ridden switch making backcountry tricks a cinch.
- Bamboo - Bamboo stringers run down the centre of our lightweight Poplar core, incorporating the inserts and delivering a solid, poppy ride with added strength.
- Sintered Base - Our Sintered base has great wax absorption and a dense molecular structure for unbeatable speed.
- Hybrid Camba Pop - The composition of Hybrid Camba Pop is found in two different shapes, Long Directional for extra float & Twin Directional for all-mountain pleasure: This build features an elevated flat section and a slight Rocka in tip and tail, combing edge hold with pop & float.
Profile: Hybrid Camba POP
Shape: Long directional
Effective Edge: 111.5cm @ 156
Waist Width: 26.6cm @ 156
Sidecut Radius: 6.8m @ 156
Stance Setback: 1.5cm