You have no items to compare.
Army Leather GTX Glove
The Hestra Army Leather GTX Glove is a long-cuffed and durable alpine ski glove for those who need a warm and dry glove, in really tough weather conditions, at a high activity level.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather-goat leather palm.
- MEMBRANE: GORE-TEX® - A thin PTFE membrane that behaves in the same way as human skin. It breathes, i.e. it releases excess heat and body moisture, while preventing the penetration of any moisture from outside. It is a wind and waterproof material.
- INSULATION: Soft Fiberfill - An insulating material made from polyester fiber.
- LINING: Bemberg/polyester.
- FEATURES: Snow lock and Velcro closure. Carabiner. Eagle Grip. Handcuffs.