You have no items to compare.
Mirage Oasis Tandem Kayak - 2016
*Limited number of prior year models available; call 877-838-2816 or email for availability.
The Oasis is stretched-out and spacious, the more performance-oriented of Hobie’s pair of tandems powered by the elegant, easy-to-use MirageDrive.
So speedy yet boasting a robust carrying capacity suitable for a weekend camping trip or fishing with enough gear to stock a tackle shop—there are four convenient hatches and a generous on-deck storage area, as well as molded-in rod holders. The Oasis gets the job done in style and comfort.
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Dual Steering
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Two MirageDrives with ST Fins
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Mirage Drive with Glide Technology: The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Adjustable Vantage Seat: The Vantage seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
- Twist and Stow Rudder: Hobie’s Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don’t. A standard accessory on most* Mirage models, the retractable-rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a pull of the T-shaped control handles.
Length: 14' 6" | 4.42 m
Width: 33" | .84 m
Capacity: 550 lbs | 249 kg
Fitted Hull Weight: 93 lbs | 42 kg
Fully Rigged Weight: 127 lbs | 58 kg
Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene