You have no items to compare.
Mirage Outback Kayak - 2016
*Limited number of prior year models available; call 877-838-2816 or email for availability.
The legendary design that propelled the MirageDrive to fishing supremacy is better than ever.
It’s still every inch an Outback, with a time-tested hull that’s an ideal blend of confident stability and smooth maneuverability. Yet quicker, thanks to efficient Glide Technology with Bluefins. The deck is freshly redesigned around the marvelous Vantage CT seat to maximize stand-up space and storage. Cruise, camp, or catch. The Outback is packed full of fishing features, including the Lowrance Ready System that makes sonar installation a cinch.
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Lowrance® Ready
- Mirage Drive with Glide Technology: The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Adjustable Vantage Seat: The Vantage seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
- Twist and Stow Rudder: Hobie’s Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don’t. A standard accessory on most* Mirage models, the retractable-rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a pull of the T-shaped control handles.
Length: 12' 1" | 3.68 m
Width: 33" | .84 m
Capacity: 400 lbs | 181 kg
Fitted Hull Weight: 81 lbs | 37 kg
Fully Rigged Weight: 99 lbs | 45 kg
Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene