You have no items to compare.
Mirage Revolution 11 Kayak - 2016
*Limited number of prior year models available; call 877-838-2816 or email for availability.
The sleek “Revo 11” is lightning fast off the line, a MirageDrive powered pocket rocket that’ll turn in its own length. Performance in a tidy 11-ft. package, easy to transport and store.
The eye-catching Revolution 11 comes with all the essentials available on larger models, at sig- nificantly reduced weight: molded-in rod holders, multiple hatches and a spacious storage well. There isn’t a single wasted inch on this compact fish-capable cruiser.
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mirage Drive with Glide Technology: The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Adjustable Vantage Seat: The Vantage seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
- Twist and Stow Rudder: Hobie’s Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don’t. A standard accessory on most* Mirage models, the retractable-rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a pull of the T-shaped control handles.
Length: 11' 6" | 3.51 m
Width: 29" | .74 m
Capacity: 275 lbs | 125 kg
Fitted Hull Weight: 64 lbs | 29 kg
Fully Rigged Weight: 81 lbs | 37 kg
Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene