You have no items to compare.
Santee 140 Tandem Kayak
So you want a tandem kayak, which means you want an extra seat to share the experience, but you'd rather not paddle a polyethylene barge. That’s why we designed the Santee 140T ― a tandem kayak with a solo soul and lightweight attitude. It cuts through the water with stability and performance, and, with our unique Trylon construction, it weighs in at a svelte 57 pounds, which means you won’t need a wench and pulleys to get it off your racks. There's also a roomy hatch and some added cockpit space for your day-tripping gear. You can even adjust the front seat for solo paddling on those days when you have no choice but to travel alone.
- Stern Bulkhead, ABS Plastic: Flotation & storage
- 10-Inch Stern Hatch: Storage compartment access
- Bow Deck Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Outfitting: AireStream seats and foam thigh pads
- Twist-loc footbrace system: Easily adjusted from seated position
- Luggage Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
Hull Material: Thermo-Formed Trylon
Length: 14’ | 4.27 m
Width: 31.5” | 80 cm
Maximum Load: 425 lbs | 192.78 kg
Cockpit Dimensions: 96” x 26” | 243.8cm x 66cm
Claimed Weight: 57 lbs | 25.85 kg