You have no items to compare.
Ferrite 3.3" Knife
A slim - and very sharp - design from Rick Hinderer and Kershaw. This strongly liner design is barracuda sleek and engineered to provide great tip control. The deep contour toward the back of the blade spine provides a place to rest your finger when choking up on the blade for detailed work.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (119.1 g)