You have no items to compare.
Gore-Tex® Icon Dry Suit
Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX® Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a mix of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell and 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® fabrics where needed and a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. The Icon is made in our Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
- Evolution 3.21 nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell
- 330 Cordura® on the legs, shoulders and arms
- Self draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist over-cuffs
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets
- Zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Rear entry zipper
- Front relief zipper for men
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene
- GORE-TEX® socks
- Factory sealed seams
Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent.
Hang to dry.
Do not bleach or dry clean.
Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded.