You have no items to compare.
Meridian Gore-Tex Dry Suit - Men's
The Kokatat Meridian Dry Suit is a barrier to cold, stroke-sapping waves, and it includes a relief zipper that makes pit stops a breeze. Gore-Tex Pro Shell, which comprises the majority of this suit, offers the protection of waterproof breathable fabric that not only keeps you bone dry but also comfortable and free from stifling and chilling sweat. Latex gaskets, a waterproof chest zipper, and a dual-adjustable overskirt further improve the waterproof performance, while Cordura seat and knee patches ensure the type of long-term durability that would put any other dry suit to shame. Suit up in the Meridian and drag it down waterfall rappels and raging rivers and through the thick woods of long portages season after season. There's only one other suit above this one in the line, and that's Kokatat's highest-end whitewater dry suit, the Expedition.
- Optiseal metal zipper is rugged and easy to manipulate, and it forms a watertight seal at the chest closure
- Three-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell material is not only fully waterproof but also breathable enough to allow sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out for comfort
- Factory-taped seams further improve the waterproof protection of this suit so leaks can't form
- 330 Cordura material reinforces the legs, shoulders, and arms for the highest level of durability
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets seal out leaks when you're digging hard with your paddle, going for a swim after bailing from your boat, or rescuing a boat in raging water
- Self-draining neck and wrist over-cuffs further secure the watertight seal around your extremities while allowing water to easily pass without building up and blowing out the cuff or neck seals
- Zippered chest pocket gives you quick-access, easy-to-reach storage for small essentials
- Overskirt features dual hook-and-loop adjustments for the quickest, most secure fit around the waist