You have no items to compare.
SX 90 Ski Boots - 2017
The SX 90 is a groundbreaking, high-performance 102mm all-mountain boot for intermediate skiers. Expanding Lange's unique "Choose Your Width" option, the more forgiving 102mm fit delivers the highest-performance to skiers with wider foot shapes. All of Lange's award-winning fit and performance solutions combine with a 102mm mono-injection shell and Thermofit RL1 liner, providing maximum power, response and easy customization. A softer instep area allows more comfortable entry‐and‐exit, while ultra‐grip soles increase traction and durability. Lange's SX finally ensures no more compromises between fit and performance.
- Mono Injection Soft Insert - Offers the highest level of performance, optimizes weight, and facilitates boot-fitting while the softer instep insert allows easy, comfortable entry and exit.
- Thermo Fit Liners - RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- Quickmacro Ratchet - Tool-free adjustment of the ratchet (ladder) position to fit every calf dimension quickly.
- XL Buckles - Extra long buckle levers reduce the effort to open and close buckles.
- One Piece Collar - The continuity of the collar material enhances the calf fit and comfort while ensuring solid rearward support.
- 102mm Last - A wider, more forgiving 102mm last designed for skiers with high volume feet or skiers seeking all-day comfort without sacrificing performance.
Shell Material: Polyether
Last Width: 102mm
Buckles: 4, XL Buckles
Liner: Thermo Fit Liners
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes