You have no items to compare.
Xt 120 Ski Boots - 2016
The Lange XT 120 is a strong boot for aggressive skiers who want a boot that can rule the inbounds and out. The XT shell best fits skiers who have a medium to narrow forefoot with a narrow shaft of the leg. The 120 flex has all of the stability anyone could ask for, with the ability to hike or skin, while still being able to charge on the way down. Lange's Control Fit Liner has a seamless toe box, instep pocket and the ability to add laces for a dialed in fit. The XT 120 has Ultra Grip Soles and Arches that will give you grip on rocks or windblown summits. The Power V-Lock Hike/Ski switch located on the rear spine of the boot is easy to change modes, even when your hands are in gloves. In Hike mode you have a wide range of mobility for easy ups. In Ski mode you get a strong flex to charge in. If you are looking for a tough boot that will allow you to hike up and charge down the Lange XT 120 is a perfect option for you.
- Shell Material: Shell / Cuff – Polyether / Polyolefin
- 100mm Last: An exact, comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Mono Injected Shell: Based on the injection of a single plastic material, mono-injection offers a smoother, more consistent flex; optimizes weight; and facilitates boot-fitting.
- Thermo Fit Lining: RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- Max Grip: Max Grip with Arch Pad – Increased traction and durability for hiking and walking.
- Power Wedge Tongue: Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Ski/Hike Mode: Power V-Lock Hike-Ski Mode – An easy-to-access pull tab switches from hike to ski mode, combining excellent range of motion for hiking and powerful downhill performance.
Shell Material: PolyEther
Last Width: 100mm
Buckles: 4 Macro Adjustment - 2 x 6 teeth x 3 positions
Liner: Thermo Fit RL2
Binding Compatibility: Alpine
Stance: 4º ramp angle, 12º forward lean / 14º with spoiler, 0º medial / lateral stance