You have no items to compare.
7.5 Twilight Dry Climbing Double Rope
One of the thinnest and lightest double ropes. The 7.5 Twilight meets the standards for both half and twin ropes, making it the perfect companion for two-person rope teams on demanding rock, ice and in mixed climbs. The DRY treatment guarantees long lasting protection from dirt and water.
- Every Mammut rope is manufactured in Switzerland. Mammut uses high quality Polyamide 6 (Nylon) filament yarns.
- Several yarns are spun together to make a twine. Three twines are then combined to form a strand. A number of these strands form the core of the rope.
- The sheath twines are braided around the core strands on the braiding machine.
- Every single meter of rope is checked electronically for any inconsistency. In Mammut’s test lab and drop tower every single production batch is tested for all relevant specifications to maintain consistent performance standards.
- Optimum safety in even the harshest conditions: the Coatingfinish™ on the core and sheath ensures that DRY ropes absorb almost no water and do not freeze at low temperatures. Even after soaking in water for 15 minutes, a DRY rope still achieves 80% of its specified number of standard falls.
- Excellent durability thanks to the coating finish on the core and sheath: In abrasion tests, DRY ropes achieve 50 % higher abrasion resistance than ropes of the same diameter with a conventional finish. Sealing the core and sheath provides protection from dirt and increases the rope’s durability.
- The combination of Coated Core and Coated Sheath Technologiy gives
- DRY ropes lasting water and dirt repellent properties. DRY ropes scored 1% on the UIAA water absorption tests.
- DRY ropes cover the full range of applications from sport and gym climbing to alpine mountaineering and ice climbing. DRY ropes make an impression with maximum performance, maximum safety, maximum durability and comfortable handling.
Diameter: 7.5 mm
Rope Type: Twin
Center Mark: Yes
Dry Treatment: Dry
Claimed Weight: 38g / meter
Sheath Mass: 35%
Static Elongation: 6.7%
Dynamic Elongation: 29%
Impact Force: 9.9 / 5.8 kN
UIAA Falls: 1 Strand = 9 | 2 Strands = 15-16
Recommended Use: Climbing
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited