You have no items to compare.
Men's Base Jump Touring Pants
Whether you're ice climbing, peak bagging, or skinning out to your favorite backcountry bowl, the Men's Mammut Base Jump Touring Pant has your lower half appropriately covered.
- Schoeller FTC 3XDRY shell fabric repels water, is highly abrasion resistant, and effectively transfers internal moisture to the outside where it can evaporate
- The brushed reverse side of the fabric is soft on the skin and provides extra warmth on cold days
- ColdBlack treatment allows the dark colored pant to behave like a light color so you don't overheat when the sun is shining
- Side ventilation zips with mesh inserts allow for temperature regulation
- The regular fit, pre-shaped knees, and stretch properties of the shell fabric allow for a maximum range of motion
- Two side pockets and one seat pocket provide storage for essential items
- Durable reinforcement material protects the hem from sharp edges and ski boots