You have no items to compare.
Baron 13 EPF Ski Bindings - 2017
All the benefits of the EPF construction, now available for lighter skiers as well. The Extended Power Frame isn’t the only feature that has been adopted. The new toe and heel components are also available on the Baron EPF. The 10 mm wider drilling pattern blasts the Baron into a new stratosphere of power, with a DIN setting up 13.
- EPF - Extended Power Frame - The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Power Width Design - Designed with a low, level stand height for maximum power transmission. It‘s the shortest frame of all hiking models in the market, yet featuring a 10 mm wider interface than traditional “racing” bindings. Connecting brackets are strategically placed in the power transfer areas for immediate edge control. Recommended for skis over 76 mm.
- Climbing Aid - The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Backcountry Technology - The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from ride to hike. The hiking aid offers a 7° and 13° position. In ski mode the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced swing weight and easier kick turns.
- Hollow Tech - Marker's fibre-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- Sole I.D. - One Binding, two boot norms: Whatever boot you wear, with all brand new Marker SOLE.ID bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether alpine boot or boots with touring sole, due to SOLE.ID the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of corse providing uncompromising performance. SOLE.ID respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe - The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- AFD Stainless Steel - All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot Heel - The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
DIN: 4 - 13
Stand Height Without Ski: 36mm
Recommended Skier Weight: Under 265lbs