You have no items to compare.
Kingpin 13 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings - 2017
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology. Marker's PinTech binding with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany's prestigious testing organization, the Kingpin's unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you've never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you?ll have on the Kingpin.
- Accessing Tour Mode – The heelpiece of the Kingpin binding slides into touring mode by moving the lever at midfoot. Brakes stay deployed until you take the first step and depress the anti-friction pad, lessening the chance of losing a ski.
- Climbing Aids – Two climbing aids (7˚ and 13˚) are positioned in the upper center of the heelpiece and can be raised or lowered easily using ski poles.
- DIN / ISO 13992:2007 Certified – The Marker Kingpin is one of only a few tech touring bindings to have passed the ISO/DIN 13992 standard.
- Sixpack Power Springs – Six springs made of high-performance steel deliver a boost in energy capture compared with traditional PinTech toe pieces.
- Adjustable Easy Step In – Individually adjustable boot stops position the boot in the right place and make it easy to step in, regardless of the brand or model of boot (set the exact configuration using the included adjustment gauge). Simply push the toe of the boot up to the boot stops, apply pressure to the toes and you're already finished. The pins click securely into the inserts. The system will then only open if the pre-configured release force is produced.
- XXL Power Transmitter – The revolutionary heel construction has widely placed contact points to hold the boot heel on its outermost edge. This eliminates wobble when initiating turns and transmits power more smoothly to the ski. This is a huge benefit over other pintech binding designs that transmit power via two small metal pins positioned close to one another at the boot's heel, creating an unstable connection for power transfer.
Material: Carbon & Aluminum
DIN: 6 - 13
Boot Compatibility: Most ISO 9523 alpine touring boots with tech inserts
Stand Height Without Ski: 21mm
Claimed Weight: 650g w/o brake 730g w/ brake