You have no items to compare.
Tour Lumbar Pack
The Mountainsmith Tour Waist Pack gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable CORDURA® fabric, the Tour lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world.
Though the design honors the 35+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Tour the best yet. Features now include a tuck away waist belt for messenger style carry, removable shoulder strap, traditional front panel bungee, interior tablet sleeve, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, ridged EVA back panel padding with stash pocket, side water bottle holders, hanging inner sanctum pocket, zippered front panel pocket with key clip, bottom compression straps, and a headphone port.
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforcement bottle pockets (Fit up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Front panel bungee attachment system
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Headphone port
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 11.5" x 10" x 5" / 29 x 25 x 13 (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 550 cubic inches / 9 L
- Up to 12 lbs