You have no items to compare.
Flylite 2-Person Trekking Pole Tent
The MSR FlyLite minimalist backpacking tent builds upon MSR weight-saving technologies and livable features to offer ounce-counters the lightest possible full-protection shelter available. Weighing just .71 kg (1 lb 9 oz), the 2-person trekking pole tent trims pack weight, so you can ramp up the daily mileage on your PCT thru-hike or fast-packing trip through the Sierras. Backpackers of any pace will appreciate the fully enclosed, single-wall tent for warmth, privacy and bug-free protection. Vertical walls and ample headroom let you stretch out and organize gear, and the large door has a vent to minimize condensation and a large awning with side wings to help keep you dry when the rains hit.
- Ultralight: Efficient single-wall tent design weighs just .71 kg (1 lb 9 oz) and pitches quickly with two standard trekking poles.
- Livable: Greatest volume-to-weight ratio of all MSR® tents, with vertical walls and ample head and elbow room; large vented door with covered entry.
- Protection: Strong, coated fabric, taped seams and reinforced stress points offer lasting protection.
- Standard trekking pole compatibility
- Reinforced corner and peak patches
- Ultralight fabric
- Large awning with side wings
- Large venting door
- Mesh side vents
- Rainfly: 10D ripstop nylon 1200mm polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh: 10D Micro Mesh
- Floor: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm polyurethane & silicone
Wall Type: Single Wall
Poles: DAC 9mm
Number of Poles: 1
Number of Doors: 1
Gear Loft: No
Interior Height: 44 in / 112 cm
Floor Dimensions: 42 x 82 in
Floor Space: 29 sq. ft / 2.7 sq. m
Packed Size: 18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm
Trail Weight: 1 lbs 9 oz / 710 g
Packed Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz / 1.02 kg
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Warranty