You have no items to compare.
Aether Snowboard 2017
With an updated nose and tail shape, core construction, stringer technology and more, the 2016/17 Aether is looking (and riding) better than ever. The perfect companion for those who enjoy a freestyle approach to the entire mountain; a Niche Team favorite.
- All-Mountain Twin Shape: The quiver-killer, do-it-all, army knife of the swiss variety.
- Multi-Camber: The pop and edge control of regular camber with the float of reverse camber - and keeps presses stylish in the park too. Rocker between the feet / camber under foot with a rocker nose and tail.
- Directional Twin Flex Pattern: Powerful, snappy and stable. Directional twin flex pattern.
- 7x Traction Bumps: Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions. Works like the serrated edge of a knife, and fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that reverse camber boards can have.
- Sustainable Wood Core: Paulownia, poplar, and bamboo.
- Basalt Stringers: Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly! Adds pop and stability, as well as dampens vibrations.
- Digitally printed top sheet: Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet.
- Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resin: Bio-Sap resin for elasticity. More elastic and snappier than normal resin, dampens vibrations, and has extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating.
- Sintered UHMW Sidewalls: Super strong and adds extra vibration dampening to your ride.
- Sintered Base - Stone-ground Finish: Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey.
- OneBall Jay Bio Wax: Factory waxed with OneBall Jay Bio Wax.
Shape: Directional twin
153: 116.4 mm
156: 119.4 mm
159: 122.0 mm
153: 29.4 / 25.4 / 29.4
156: 29.9 / 25.8 / 25.9
159: 30.4 / 26.2 / 30.4
153: 7.4 m
156: 7.6 m
159: 7.8 m
Stance Setback: 0
Core: Wood (Paulownia + Poplar + Bamboo)
Recommended Rider Weight:
153: 120 - 170 lbs.
156: 120 - 190 lbs.
159: 120 - 220 lbs.