You have no items to compare.
Aether Snowboard - 2016
The total package. If your day consists of riding anything from powder to groomers to park laps, this is your snowboard equivalent to a swiss army knife. The Magnetraction will give you unparalelled control in any snow condition, and the multi-camber will give you stability on groomers, float in pow and greasy presses. The Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resin and mid-stiff flex on this directional twin add a ton of pop to your ride. With a super fast sintered base, the award-winning Aether is ready to tackle the entire mountain.
- Sustainable Wood Cores : All Niche Boards are made with sustainably harvested Poplar wood cores.
- Recycled Materials : All Niche snowboards are made with recycled and reinforced steel edges, recycled ABS sidewalls, and recycled base material.
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin : All Niche boards use bio-resins which provide more snap, responsiveness and dampened ride.
- Bio Wax : All boards greased up at the factory with OneBall Jay Bio Wax.
- Flip-Flop Bases*** : Niche alternates the base color scheme to avoid extra plastic base material waste.
- Digi-Print Topsheet : Niche digitally prints their topsheets using water-based inks that sue up to 90% less solvents than traditional inks, and don't use any lacquer, giving Niche boards a beautiful matte finish.
Profile: Multi-Camber (rocker between feet, camber to contact points)
Shape: Directional twin
Flex: medium (6 of 10 on Niche's scale)
Effective Edge: [153cm] 1176 mm, [156cm] 1190 mm, [158cm] 1205 mm
Waist Width: [153cm] 247 mm, [156cm] 258 mm, [158cm] 262 mm
Sidecut Radius: [153cm] 7.4 m, [156cm] 7.6 m, [158cm] 7.8 m
Stance width: [153-158cm] 22 in
Stance Setback: 0
Mount: 4x4 inserts
Core: Sustainable wood
Laminates: Snappy Sap Bio-Resin
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years