You have no items to compare.
Knew Snowboard - 2014
Are you ready get down and dirty with the Niche Knew Snowboard. Handrails and boxes beware the Knew is designed with a Flat Camber construction which is a perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber, which allows float in deeper snow while still having a skatey feel while maintains edge hold. HempHop Stringers gives the Knew added pop and stability while it dampens vibrations on harsh terrain. Along with HempHop Stringers the Knew also has Snappy Sap Bio-Resin that has a extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating. Tackle the park world with no worries with the Niche Knew Snowboard.
- HempHop Stringers-adds good pop and stability and dampens vibrations
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin-more elastic than normal resin, extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- Digi-print topsheet-direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet
- Flat Camber-perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber
- Extruded Base-low maintenance and easy to repair
- 2014 Transworld Snowboarding 'Good Wood' Award
Stance Setback: 0
Mount: 4x4 inserts
Core: sustainable wood
Laminates: Snappy Sap Bio-Resin
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years