You have no items to compare.
Women's Minx Snowboard 2017
the 2016 / 2017 Minx by Niche has some of the most significant updates from the minxes that shredded the past snow seasons. With the addition of a sintered base, 2x traction bumps along the edge for added bite and grip, flax stringers in its paulownia core and more, the value in this already amazing deck is unbeatable. This Minx is an solid choice for an all around board for women. Park, pipe, backcountry, and big mountain versatility that's bold and cunning.
The Minx is the perfect companion for all day park sessions, but also does equally well on the rest of the mountain. It floats well in powder, is soft enough to press, yet stable enough to hit jumps, and really… any other terrain you’d like to enjoy. The Minx is an extremely lightweight true-twin with a centered stance. The Basalt Stringers within the paulownia wood core make the board super poppy and also add vibration dampening, ensuring a smooth ride. Plus, the flat camber makes it virtually impossible for you to catch your edge!
- Park & Freeride For The Ladies: Even flex profile for pressing, yet stable enough to hit jumps. Shape, sidecut and decreased swing weight make spins effortless. Perfect board for beginners due to its soft flex and predictable nature, yet also great for girls looking to progress in park
- Flat to Early Rise Camber: Flat Camber Profile / Slight nose Rocker. Park deck that floats well in powder and is super stable everywhere else. Great for park riders who also ride the rest of the mountain. The pop and edge control of regular camber with the float of reverse camber - and keeps presses stylish in the park too. Perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber. Allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose, playful feel with maintained edge control.
- Soft Twin Flex: Welcome to fun flexing and perfect presses. 4 of 10.
- Sustainable Wood Core: A combination of poplar, paulownia and bamboo.
- Flax stringers: The stringer material providing good elasticity and dampening much like carbon. Used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly! These stringers add pop, stability, and dampens vibration.
- Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resin: More elastic and snappier than normal resin. Dampens vibrations. Extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating.
- Digitally Printed Topsheet: Allows the graphics to really pop. Direct digital print, lacquer free, matte finish topsheet.
- Sintered base - Stone-ground Finish: Fast, strong and smooth - like a good whiskey.
- Edge Tech: Quadratic arc with traction bumps under foot for bite and grab.
- 2x Traction Bumps: Adds contact points to your edge to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions. 0.75 mm Traction Bumps in the binding area for added grip and enhanced carving ability.
Profile: Flat Camber / Slight nose Rocker
140: 1060 mm
143: 1090 mm
146: 1110 mm
149: 1134 mm
140: 27.8 / 23.8 / 27.8
143: 28.2 / 24.0 / 28.2
146: 28.5 / 24.3 / 28.5
149: 28.8 / 24.5 / 28.8
140: 6.80 m
143: 6.95 m
146: 7.25 m
149: 7.40 m
140: 238 mm
143: 240 mm
146: 243 mm
149: 245 mm
140: 520 mm
143: 520 mm
146: 540 mm
149: 540 mm
Stance Setback: 0
Core: Paulownia core with Flax stringers
Base: Sintered - Stone Ground
Recommended Rider Weight: 90 - 170 lbs