You have no items to compare.
Sonnet Snowboard - Women's 2016
If you’re the kind of girl that likes to charge hard and explore all types of terrain, from surfy pow days to just cruising, the Sonnet is your kind of board. This directional twin deck has got it all. Magnetraction and multi-camber give you unparalelled control on this ultra lightweight and snappy ride. The medium flex adds tons of stability, making it the ultimate all-mountain board. For those that want to go anywhere and everywhere without restraint, this one’s for you.
- Wood Veneer Topsheet : Nich wood veneer topsheet replace plastic, are lacquer-free, and actually provide extra vibration dampening.
- Sustainable Wood Cores : All Niche Boards are made with sustainably harvested Poplar wood cores.
- Recycled Materials : All Niche snowboards are made with recycled and reinforced steel edges, recycled ABS sidewalls, and recycled base material.
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin : All Niche boards use bio-resins which provide more snap, responsiveness and dampened ride.
- HempHop Stringers : The Story has hemp stringers vertically laminated within the wood core, which add extra pop and stability.
- Bio Wax : All boards greased up at the factory with OneBall Jay Bio Wax.
- Flip-Flop Bases*** : Niche alternates the base color scheme to avoid extra plastic base material waste.
- Basalt Magma Fiber : Good 'ol Basalt "Magmu" Fibers keep the Story lighter, stronger, and capable of absorbing more impact.
Effective Edge: [147cm] 1176 mm
Waist Width: [147cm] 247 mm
Sidecut Radius: [147cm] 7.4 m
Stance Setback: 1 in.
Mount: 4x4 inserts
Core: sustainable wood
Laminates: Basalt Magma Fiber/Snappy Sap Bio-Resin
Base: sintered Flip-Flop Bases
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years