You have no items to compare.
Story Snowboard - 2016
From icy runs to amazing pow days, this deck will take you anywhere and everywhere. The Basalt Magma Fiber, Snappy Sap™ Bio Resin and HempHop™ stringers make for a lightweight, smooth and snappy ride. Combined with Magnetraction, multi-camber, and a slightly setback stance – you’ve got a board that can tackle the entire mountain. With its blend of amazing eco-friendly technologies, the award-winning Story is a beautifully different kind of deck.
- Wood Veneer Topsheet : Nich wood veneer topsheet replace plastic, are lacquer-free, and actually provide extra vibration dampening.
- Sustainable Wood Cores : All Niche Boards are made with sustainably harvested Poplar wood cores.
- Recycled Materials : All Niche snowboards are made with recycled and reinforced steel edges, recycled ABS sidewalls, and recycled base material.
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin : All Niche boards use bio-resins which provide more snap, responsiveness and dampened ride.
- HempHop Stringers : The Story has hemp stringers vertically laminated within the wood core, which add extra pop and stability.
- Bio Wax : All boards greased up at the factory with OneBall Jay Bio Wax.
- Flip-Flop Bases*** : Niche alternates the base color scheme to avoid extra plastic base material waste.
- Basalt Magma Fiber : Good 'ol Basalt "Magmu" Fibers keep the Story lighter, stronger, and capable of absorbing more impact.
Profile: Multi-Camber (rocker between feet, camber to contact points)
Shape: Directional Twin
Effective Edge: [156cm] 1190 mm, [158cm] 1205 mm, [162cm] 1216 mm
Waist Width: [156cm] 258 mm, [158cm] 262 mm, [162cm] 265 mm
Stance width: [141cm] 18 - 23.5 in, [143cm] 19.2 - 24 in, [146cm] 19.2 - 24 in, [149cm] 19.2 - 24 in
Stance Setback: 1 in.
Mount: 4x4 inserts
Core: Sustainable wood
Laminates: Basalt Magma Fiber/Snappy Sap bio-resin
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years