You have no items to compare.
Bill's Bag 3.8 Dry Bag
The time-tested NRS Bill's Bag has been a dependable piece of boating gear for more than 30 years!
- Constructed with 21-oz PVC/polyester body with a 34-oz round bottom.
- Expandable for over 6500 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- The adjustable backpack harness has a rubberized grab handle and extra wide padded shoulder straps for comfortable hands-free transport your gear.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- Sizes are measured fully packed and closed.
|Filled Dimensions:||16" Dia. x 33" H|
|Material:||21 oz. PVC/polyester body, 34 oz. PVC/polyester bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|