You have no items to compare.
Zoom+ Avalanche Transceiver
The ZOOM+ combines the simplest handling with the latest technology and the most advanced design.
Reduced to two functional buttons, the ZOOM+ concentrates on intuitive usability. The focus on the clearly designed LED-display is on the on / off switches and the switch between transmitting and searching. Distances, directional arrows and information about several avalanche victims guide you in the fastest way to the refined search area, with the intuitive search acoustics making victims easier to locate. Equipped with the patented SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY, avalanche victims are found much better with the ZOOM+. The device analyzes its position in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmission antenna.
Ortovox uses the latest digital 3-antenna technology and includes an automatic switch over in case of a follow-up avalanche.
- Comfortable bag and hand loop
- Microprocessor control
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Intuitive search acoustics
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Permanent monitoring of the transmitter
- Display backlight
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Display of all victims
BE FOUND EASIER
- SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY: More easily found with the ZOOM+! The integrated SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY analyzes the position of the antennas in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmission antenna. The result: Almost double the range in the worst coupling position, regardless of the beacon used for searching.
- SECONDARY AVALANCHE SWITCHOVER: We have added a motion sensor to the ZOOM+ to enable secondary avalanche switchover. If the sensor has not detected any motion for 120 seconds during the search, it automatically switches back to transmit mode. Thus rescuers can also be found if there has been a secondary avalanche.
- RECCO REFLECTOR INSIDE: For maximum protection, we’ve also equipped the ZOOM+ with a Recco reflector. Recco helps professional rescuers find victims buried in the snow even faster. This offers an additional possibility of being found quickly. The backup technology is used by more than 700 ski areas and rescue teams around the world.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN: We’ve slimmed down the ZOOM+ to its most important elements. With only two buttons, faulty operation is virtually impossible. Once switched on, the user can switch between sending and searching modes using the safety switch. Further search instructions are then displayed on the large LED. A soft rubber ring around the outside of the device ensures easy handling and provides additional protection. To prevent loss, we’ve given the ZOOM+ an elastic hand loop and practical carrying case.
- VISUAL + ACOUSTIC SEARCH: The ZOOM+ focuses the person searching on the large display in the middle of the device. LEDs are used to show the distance to the victim, the direction using arrows and if there is more than one victim. Large LEDs are easy to read especially in poor visibility conditions and at night. The visual search mode is supported by intuitive search acoustics. Higher and fast sounds tell you that you are approaching the avalanche victim. The sophisticated sound sequence clearly signals when buried victims are near.
- Receive Function: Digital
- Number of antennas: 3
- Maximum range / search strip width (meters): 40 / <40
- Batteries: 1AA Alkaline 1,5 V
- Transmission capacity: 250h
- Dimensions (in mm): 116 x 79 x 23
- Weight (incl. battery and case): 200g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration