You have no items to compare.
Exos 58 Backpack
Weighing in at a mere 2.05 pounds when stripped down to the bare bones, the Osprey Exos 58 is made for minimalists. Everything about this pack is light and fast starting with the mesh Airspeed™ Suspension that stabilizes the load and simultaneously provides maximum airflow for high-output ventilation. An ExoForm™ hipbelt and shoulder harness combine for all-day carrying comfort.
- Floating Top Lid - A removable floating top lid with an internal key clip and underlid zippered mesh pocket provides extra organization and can be removed to shave weight
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Cross functional, removable sleeping pad straps provide external gear carrying options
- Integrated FlapJacket™ - Osprey’s FlapJacket™ system provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is not in use.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing gear
- Tool Attachment - A single tool loop at the base of the pack works in conjunction with the side compression strap for secure tool carry
- Cord Tie-off Points - Multiple cord tie-off points for the quick attachment of additional gear