You have no items to compare.
Patron Skis - 2016
The Patron is a flat out legend. Built with game-changing Powder camROCK, a High Rise Profile, a blunt nose tip design and a genius sidecut of 143/113/132, it’s easily the most versatile powder ski on the market, superior at speeds, surfy yet stable, and euphorically versatile. It makes every day a best day, from the backcountry to the chairs.
- Powder CamRock Rocker: With significant rocker in the tip and tail, these skis float effortlessly. By retaining a bit of camber under foot, these are still exceptionally stable
- Hammerhead Nose: Low, broad tip shape that maximizes on edge snow contact while reducing unstable tip vibration.
- Energy 2 Carbon Core: Full wood core with two sheets of carbon over the edges. High performance sandwich construction at an affordable price.
- Prepreg Carbon: Two carbon laminates above and below the core.
- ABS Sidewalls: Helps dampen hard landings while decreasing vibration fatigue.
- UHMW Base: Ultra High Molecular Weight sintered graphite Gallium base.
Turn Radius: Medium
Profile: High Rise
Core: Energy 2 Carbon – Full wood core with two sheets of carbon over the edges.
Base: UHMW Base – Ultra High Molecular Weight sintered graphite Gallium base.
Tail: Full Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year